Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge No. 127 - Optional Twist: Masculine

SURPRISE!
Yes! We've decided to shake things up a bit and we've added an optional twist to challenge 127! It is a JFF (just for fun) challenge and for this challenge only, there will be THREE weeks to link up! We will have reminders for the next two weeks to keep you on your toes! :D Please do not let the optional twist keep you from joining us because we're still an anything goes challenge blog! I've always liked the 'masculine' theme. It takes me out of my comfort zone and isn't that what crafting is all about? Getting us to try different things and stretch our creativity? I know that's what I love about crafting! I hope you are just as excited as I am about this challenge!
Long before discovering I was to be a grandmother, I made plans to go up to New Mexico mountains with a friend where we would be without wi-fi. I was pretty excited about that! Since becoming a grandmother, I've been very torn about going. One day I am packing, the next day I decide I won't go so as you can imagine, I am driving people around me batty! lol
That is why we're having a three week challenge. I planned to be out of touch with reality... haha! For the entire time I am to be up in New Mexico. I teased my friend, who is from NM, and asked him if I needed a passport and would the water be safe to drink. Ha! He said he'd heard that many times before and I was so surprised! I thought I was so clever and original to think of that! haha!
Anyway, I hope you will join us for the next three weeks. My 'Dream Team' will be here for the next two weeks with some more inspiration to get your mojo stirred up enough to get you to wanna join us for some fun! Check out these awesome makes from my 'Dream Team'!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
used Harley Davidson from Dr. Digi House of Stamps

PATRICIA

SHELL
'Basil' by Helz Cuppleditch

TRACEY
using Sheena Douglass Stag and sentiments stamps
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, May 16, 2017, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

3 comments:

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!