Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge No. 140

Welcome back, one and all! My 'Dream Team' and I are so thrilled you have joined us for the last challenge of 2017! Can you believe an entire year has gone by already? I'm just stunned by it all! It seems that only yesterday I was welcoming you to the first challenge of 2017!
The Team and I will be taking a Christmas break so you have until January 2, 2018 to join in on this challenge! This is a JFF (just for fun) challenge; however, I will be selecting a USA winner for a goody bag. I have a brand new, never used, retired SU stamp set, a chipboard mini album and other goodies to share with one lucky USA winner! Picture will be posted when we announce the TOP 3 for this challenge which will be on January 4, 2018.
Please check out the awesome inspiration pieces the Team and I have created.
In case I do not get a chance to see you again between now and when we come back, have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year! Be safe in your travels and plans and may our good Lord bless you with a prosperous 2018!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
using Happy Fish
SHELL
Using 'Ice-Cream Kittens' by Bloobel

WENDY
using various toppers from one of my many CDs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, bi-weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, January 2, 2018, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fun new challenge! Beautiful projects by your team! Best wishes to the U.S. people on the goodie bag! Happy Holidays to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge.
    I do not know how to correct this, but entry 122 should have "Dorothy S"!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!